Beaver Meadows Vermont Maple Syrup
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Who We Are
- Produced in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom in the town of Craftsbury. An area well-known as one of the premier maple-producing regions in the country and highly regarded for it's natural beauty and clean unspoiled environment.
- Our 100-acre maple sugar bush (part of our 200 acre family farm) is four miles from town, at an elevation of 1,400 feet, on a south-facing slope surrounded by forest. An excellent site for maple syrup production.
- It takes approximately 40 gallons of sap to make 1 gallon of syrup!
- We manage our sugar bush in an environmentally responsible way to produce a sustainable yield, maintain a balanced forest ecology and improve the health and vigor of our maple trees. Ours is a relatively young sugar bush with maple trees averaging 75 years old.
- The sap from our maple trees consistently tests 25% sweeter than the Vermont state average. "The sweeter the sap, the more flavor in the syrup."
- We produce a totally natural product with no additives or formaldehyde tablets used ever!
- All of our syrup is pasteurized and vacuum sealed.
- All of our syrup is inspected and meets the requirements of the Vermont State Seal of Quality for grade, densitiy/thickness and flavor.
- Member Vermont Sugar Makers Association.
- Our syrup is sold satisfaction guaranteed.
*Beaver Meadows Vermont Syrup has been established since 1981
*Members of Vermont Maple Sugar Makers' Association
*Cliff has been producing VT Maple Syrup for over 40 years